- Fed Consumer Bureau Sues Law Firm Over Debt-CollectingPosted 4 hours ago
- Biometric Info Emerging As Major Liability RiskPosted 15 hours ago
- Justice Breyer’s Cell Phone Interrupts SCOTUS CasePosted 1 day ago
- In Retrial, Dewey Execs Staying MumPosted 1 day ago
- Conservatives Seek To Block Law School’s Ability To File SuitsPosted 1 day ago
- Lawyer’s Wife Loses Federal Dog Elevator LawsuitPosted 1 day ago
Today’s General Counsel Magazine is a business law resource for General Counsel, CEOs, CFOs, and other C-Level decision makers. Our articles are written by peers in the style of Harvard Business Review, including top lawyers, academics and consultants. Never before has there been a magazine whose mission is to explain how changes in laws and regulations affect business strategies.
No other magazine in the legal/business arena can show you such an audience.
Call today for rates on display advertising and digital advertising which will include the TGC website, General Counsel Daily Digest, TGC Weekly Practice Alerts, TGC Custom Events and co-branded custom emails.
For information, rates and details about reaching these decision makers please contact Michael Loquercio, Executive Vice President, at (312)-767-9006 or via email at Michael Loquercio.
If you would like further information please let us know by filling out the form below.