- Maybe Proxy Advisory Firms Have Too Much CloutPosted 2 days ago
- How To Throw A Great Office Party Without Getting SuedPosted 2 days ago
- Hi-Tech Production Is Tipping To MexicoPosted 3 days ago
- Firm Setting Benchmark For BigLaw Announces Year-End BonusesPosted 3 days ago
- Racial Comments To Jury Land Illinois Attorney In Ethics InvestigationPosted 3 days ago
- European Commission Slaps U.S. Privacy StandardsPosted 3 days ago
E-Discovery for the Corporate Market Conferences: “The Exchange”
This highly interactive colloquium will provide a deep understanding and practical advice regarding major e-discovery challenges facing organizations today. This program introduces a NEW type of e-discovery event:
- A series of ten in-depth round-table discussions
- Specifically for in-house counsel
- Moderated by leaders in the e-discovery arena
- Building on a set of frequently-encountered factual and legal issues
- And with attendees and moderators jointly developing practical solutions
WHY ATTEND: As In-house Counsel, you know litigation costs can spiral out of control. The Exchange conference allows you the unprecedented opportunity to explore ways of containing and controlling those costs. The conference’s unique interactive format and roundtable sessions leave you with a true understanding of the major e-Discovery challenges and with help from the expert moderators work with you to provide actual solutions. It is unlike any other conference you have ever attended. There are no PowerPoint presentations, “Death by PowerPoint…”, just real discussions, following the agenda as an outline, where a document is created from the pain points and solutions addressed that effect counsel and then emailed to all of the participants. There is a great amount of networking time built in as well!
WHO ATTENDS: Whether you are In-House Counsel, law firm attorney, or one of the “hands-on” people at your company or firm, CEO, CTO, CFO, Litigation Support Manager, Leader of an Information Management or e-Discovery team, you will benefit from participating and we would be very pleased to see you there.