- E-Discovery Trends To Watch In 2017Posted 5 hours ago
- Topless Ban Discriminates Against WomenPosted 5 hours ago
- What Senators Should Ask Neil GorsuchPosted 6 hours ago
- Surfer Bullies Won’t Face Class-Action SuitPosted 17 hours ago
- Supreme Court Not Playing Nice With Executive BranchPosted 1 day ago
- SCOTUS: Racist Expert Discriminated Against Death Row InmatePosted 1 day ago
Links to releases concerning SEC rulemaking activity, including concept releases, proposed rules, final rules, interpretive releases, and policy statements. It also links to announcements concerning SRO rulemaking, PCAOB rulemaking, instructions for Exchange Act Exemptive Applications, other Commission notices, and public petitions for rulemaking submitted to the SEC.
Both federal and state court rules and statutes pertaining to ESI in litigation, discovery and computer forensics. Option to click for individual states.
Includes FCPA opinions organized by topic, e.g. “Gifts, Travel, and Entertainment,” and “Foreign Official, Acting As.”
A variety of international sources, from the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission of Korea to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police – International Corruption Unit. Also includes links to the U.S. Department of Commerce, the U.S. State Department and the SEC, for information on applicable anti-corruption law, regulation and precedent.
Provides legal news and information, including webcasts from courtrooms around the country. Some services by subscription, including “uninterrupted gavel-to-gavel coverage” for some cases.