- Deutsche Bank Won’t Pay For Work By Junior AttorneysPosted 12 hours ago
- Tweet Considered ‘Deadly Weapon’ In Seizure CasePosted 12 hours ago
- A.I. Threat To Lawyers OverblownPosted 12 hours ago
- Schumer Will Filibuster Gorsuch NominationPosted 12 hours ago
- SCOTUS Knocks Down Laches In Patent CasesPosted 13 hours ago
- Was Bharara Targeting Trump’s HHS Secretary?Posted 13 hours ago
Links to releases concerning SEC rulemaking activity, including concept releases, proposed rules, final rules, interpretive releases, and policy statements. It also links to announcements concerning SRO rulemaking, PCAOB rulemaking, instructions for Exchange Act Exemptive Applications, other Commission notices, and public petitions for rulemaking submitted to the SEC.
Both federal and state court rules and statutes pertaining to ESI in litigation, discovery and computer forensics. Option to click for individual states.
Includes FCPA opinions organized by topic, e.g. “Gifts, Travel, and Entertainment,” and “Foreign Official, Acting As.”
A variety of international sources, from the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission of Korea to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police – International Corruption Unit. Also includes links to the U.S. Department of Commerce, the U.S. State Department and the SEC, for information on applicable anti-corruption law, regulation and precedent.
Provides legal news and information, including webcasts from courtrooms around the country. Some services by subscription, including “uninterrupted gavel-to-gavel coverage” for some cases.