- Fed Consumer Bureau Sues Law Firm Over Debt-CollectingPosted 4 hours ago
- Biometric Info Emerging As Major Liability RiskPosted 15 hours ago
- Justice Breyer’s Cell Phone Interrupts SCOTUS CasePosted 1 day ago
- In Retrial, Dewey Execs Staying MumPosted 1 day ago
- Conservatives Seek To Block Law School’s Ability To File SuitsPosted 1 day ago
- Lawyer’s Wife Loses Federal Dog Elevator LawsuitPosted 1 day ago
Links to releases concerning SEC rulemaking activity, including concept releases, proposed rules, final rules, interpretive releases, and policy statements. It also links to announcements concerning SRO rulemaking, PCAOB rulemaking, instructions for Exchange Act Exemptive Applications, other Commission notices, and public petitions for rulemaking submitted to the SEC.
Both federal and state court rules and statutes pertaining to ESI in litigation, discovery and computer forensics. Option to click for individual states.
Includes FCPA opinions organized by topic, e.g. “Gifts, Travel, and Entertainment,” and “Foreign Official, Acting As.”
A variety of international sources, from the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission of Korea to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police – International Corruption Unit. Also includes links to the U.S. Department of Commerce, the U.S. State Department and the SEC, for information on applicable anti-corruption law, regulation and precedent.
Provides legal news and information, including webcasts from courtrooms around the country. Some services by subscription, including “uninterrupted gavel-to-gavel coverage” for some cases.