- Class Actions Are An M&A Deal KillerPosted 12 hours ago
- #MeToo Two Years Later: Some Unintended ConsequencesPosted 1 day ago
- Weinstein Ally Hires Big Firms, Tries Prior CensorshipPosted 1 day ago
- Experienced Channel-Stuffer Comments On Fiat-Chrysler’s Cookie JarPosted 2 days ago
- Sleeper IL Law Could Cost Tech Giants $1 Billion-PlusPosted 2 days ago
- Hit-Man Who Shot Florida State Law Prof ConvictedPosted 3 days ago
Today’s General Counsel is the only award winning publication to address the information needs of all members of the C-Suite. Our circulation continues to expand and we reach more in-house readers than any other legal publication.
TodaysGeneralCounsel.com, our recently redesigned website, is updated daily to bring you a carefully curated selection of news and features from publications and blogs worldwide. Our customized marketing database product has over 275,000 unique names of both in-house attorneys and those in private practice. Co-branded emails can be segmented by region, title, practice area, specialty and size. Our daily newsletter provides the corporate market strategic advice on trends that will impact their businesses.
Our “Exchange” conference series is the premier provider of interactive e-Discovery events that exclusively serve the General Counsel. Today’s General Counsel Institute, the educational arm of Today’s General Counsel, is the premier provider of Interactive corporate e-Discovery programs, “The Exchange”, colloquiums providing a deep understanding and practical advice regarding major e-discovery challenges facing organizations today.