- No Bail For Airline Mechanic Charged With Sabotaging PlanePosted 14 hours ago
- Ohio Lawsuit Puts “Sheltered Workshops” Under ScrutinyPosted 14 hours ago
- Automakers Who Cooperate With CA Face Trump Antitrust InvestigationPosted 3 days ago
- Employee Data and the GDPRPosted 4 days ago
- In-House Counsel, PR Consultants And The PrivilegePosted 4 days ago
- New Patent Legislation Has Bipartisan SupportPosted 5 days ago
This colloquium is designed for corporate counsel and their staff.
As in-house counsel, you know litigation costs are blossoming out of control – often driven by e-discovery. In this colloquium, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to explore ways of containing and controlling those costs.
In ten round-table discussions, you and your colleagues with have a chance to share your experiences and solutions, guided by and drawing on the expertise of our panels of moderators.
Discussion topics will include:
- Create a routine and repeatable e-discovery business process
- Deal with challenges of litigation holds
- Argue proportionality
- Recognize and reconcile the tensions between inside and outside counsel
- The importance of project and process management skills
- Effective cost and risk containment steps
- The need to document your e-discovery efforts
- Real ECA and risk analysis