- “Noise,” AI, And The Black Box Of Legal JudgmentPosted 14 hours ago
- Four Years After Alice, Software Patents Making a ComebackPosted 14 hours ago
- States Beginning to Legislate CybersecurityPosted 1 day ago
- Summary Highlights Legal Market, Partner Moves, In Asia-PacificPosted 2 days ago
- Money Laundering, Suspicious Transactions at Artichoke Joe’sPosted 2 days ago
- In Many States, Minimum Wage Is Going UpPosted 5 days ago
This colloquium is designed for corporate counsel and their staff.
As in-house counsel, you know litigation costs are blossoming out of control – often driven by e-discovery. In this colloquium, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to explore ways of containing and controlling those costs.
In ten round-table discussions, you and your colleagues with have a chance to share your experiences and solutions, guided by and drawing on the expertise of our panels of moderators.
Discussion topics will include:
- Create a routine and repeatable e-discovery business process
- Deal with challenges of litigation holds
- Argue proportionality
- Recognize and reconcile the tensions between inside and outside counsel
- The importance of project and process management skills
- Effective cost and risk containment steps
- The need to document your e-discovery efforts
- Real ECA and risk analysis