- Lawyers and Bankers Win, DOJ and Shareholders LosePosted 2 hours ago
- Ruling Takes Big Weapon Away From New York AGPosted 3 days ago
- Seattle Repeals Tax After Amazon Lobbying BlitzPosted 3 days ago
- No Privilege For GC In Bizarre Coverage DisputePosted 4 days ago
- Turning E-Discovery Concepts Into PracticePosted 4 days ago
- Search Engine Optimization For Law FirmsPosted 5 days ago
This colloquium is designed for corporate counsel and their staff.
As in-house counsel, you know litigation costs are blossoming out of control – often driven by e-discovery. In this colloquium, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to explore ways of containing and controlling those costs.
In ten round-table discussions, you and your colleagues with have a chance to share your experiences and solutions, guided by and drawing on the expertise of our panels of moderators.
Discussion topics will include:
- Create a routine and repeatable e-discovery business process
- Deal with challenges of litigation holds
- Argue proportionality
- Recognize and reconcile the tensions between inside and outside counsel
- The importance of project and process management skills
- Effective cost and risk containment steps
- The need to document your e-discovery efforts
- Real ECA and risk analysis