- When the Going Gets ToughPosted 1 day ago
- Cybersecurity Director Sues Former Employer Under False Claims ActPosted 1 day ago
- Maximizing Privilege In Data Breach InvestigationsPosted 2 days ago
- Companies Strengthening Ethical ScrutinyPosted 2 days ago
- How The #MeToo Movement Has Changed M&APosted 3 days ago
- A Formidable Warrior In The Conservative Battle To Reshape The JudiciaryPosted 3 days ago
This colloquium is designed for corporate counsel and their staff.
As in-house counsel, you know litigation costs are blossoming out of control – often driven by e-discovery. In this colloquium, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to explore ways of containing and controlling those costs.
In ten round-table discussions, you and your colleagues with have a chance to share your experiences and solutions, guided by and drawing on the expertise of our panels of moderators.
Discussion topics will include:
- Create a routine and repeatable e-discovery business process
- Deal with challenges of litigation holds
- Argue proportionality
- Recognize and reconcile the tensions between inside and outside counsel
- The importance of project and process management skills
- Effective cost and risk containment steps
- The need to document your e-discovery efforts
- Real ECA and risk analysis