- Class Actions Are An M&A Deal KillerPosted 14 hours ago
- #MeToo Two Years Later: Some Unintended ConsequencesPosted 2 days ago
- Weinstein Ally Hires Big Firms, Tries Prior CensorshipPosted 2 days ago
- Experienced Channel-Stuffer Comments On Fiat-Chrysler’s Cookie JarPosted 3 days ago
- Sleeper IL Law Could Cost Tech Giants $1 Billion-PlusPosted 3 days ago
- Hit-Man Who Shot Florida State Law Prof ConvictedPosted 4 days ago
The Exchange Compliance and Ethics
This highly interactive colloquium will provide a deep understanding and practical advice regarding major compliance and ethics challenges facing organizations today.
This program introduces a NEW type of compliance and ethics forum:
- A series of ten in-depth round-table discussions
- Specifically for In-House Counsel and Compliance Officers
- Moderated by leaders in the compliance and ethics arena
- Building on a set of frequently-encountered factual and legal issues
- And with attendees and moderators jointly developing practical solutions
2019 Media Sponsors
Seats are filling quickly, reserve your spot today!