- Tesla Proposes Problematic Severance AgreementPosted 1 day ago
- Law Firm Serving Drinks Not Liable For Paralegal DeathPosted 1 day ago
- Saved By the WhistlePosted 2 days ago
- AZ Congressman, Conspiracy Buff, Gets Lawsuit Help From House GCPosted 2 days ago
- Washington’s Leading #MeToo Lawyer Is A 30-year Veteran Of Harassment LawPosted 3 days ago
- Next, Monopoly: Litigators Edition?Posted 3 days ago
“The Exchange” Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Forum
November 13-14, 2018
Network and be seen as an information security thought leader. “The Exchange” colloquium is designed for senior business executives and security practitioners from both the public and private sector. This program encompasses an interactive format between audience and faculty providing a deep understanding and practical advice regarding major information security challenges facing organizations today. There are no PowerPoint presentations, “Death by PowerPoint . . .”, just real discussions, following the agenda as an outline, where a document is created from the pain points and solutions addressed and then emailed to all of the participants.
There is also a tremendous amount of networking time built in as well!
This highly interactive colloquium will provide a deep understanding and practical advice regarding major information security challenges facing organizations today:
- Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act (CISA) — the role and importance of privacy protections, building information sharing and trust between public and private sectors
- Presumption of Litigation — including U.S. Supreme Court case (Spokeo), Wyndham v FTC) (3rd Cir.), Remijas v Neiman Marcus) (7th), cyber liability insurance
- Corporate Governance vs. Security — lessons from recent breaches, risk/benefit analysis, Prioritization
- Deflect, Detect, Respond, React, Recover — perimeter defenses, threat detection and testing, building and implementing a comprehensive response plan
- Outsourcing Big Data to the Cloud — data privacy regulation considerations, data commingling, Safe Harbor compliance
- Operating in the Shadows — Darknet/TOR, cyber criminals and recent arrests, data sharing across borders
- Fighting the Cyber War — where are we today?
- Cybersecurity Market Future — today and tomorrow
- And more…