- What Law Firms Can Learn About Cybersecurity From Other IndustriesPosted 1 day ago
- #MeToo Attorney Represents Subject of Kavanaugh LetterPosted 1 day ago
- A Gaping Loophole In “Carbon Accounting”Posted 4 days ago
- Do Judges and Prosecutors Own Private Prison Stock?Posted 4 days ago
- Hedge Fund Backs Investor Suit Against VolkswagenPosted 5 days ago
- Commercial Data Flow Between U.S. And EU ThreatenedPosted 5 days ago
Dallas Sponsors & Exhibitors
Jones Walker LLP’s Privacy & Data Security Team helps clients identify, prepare for, and respond to the full spectrum of data-breach and privacy risks and challenges. Our inter-disciplinary team brings together highly experienced attorneys with professional backgrounds in banking and financial services, healthcare, technology and telecommunications, energy, petrochemical, maritime, government, and retail sectors. The firm has offices throughout the Gulf South and in other U.S. cities.
Consilio is a global leader in eDiscovery, document review, risk management, data forensics, and legal consulting services to multinational law firms and corporations using innovative software, cost-effective managed services, and legal and regulatory industry expertise. Consilio operates offices, document review facilities and data centers across Europe, Asia, and North America.