- Lawyers and Bankers Win, DOJ and Shareholders LosePosted 2 hours ago
- Ruling Takes Big Weapon Away From New York AGPosted 3 days ago
- Seattle Repeals Tax After Amazon Lobbying BlitzPosted 3 days ago
- No Privilege For GC In Bizarre Coverage DisputePosted 4 days ago
- Turning E-Discovery Concepts Into PracticePosted 4 days ago
- Search Engine Optimization For Law FirmsPosted 5 days ago
As a business leader “The Exchange” Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Forum is designed to help you protect your business from Cyber Attack.
CEO’s will learn the essentials on managing cyber risk, cyber defense and the latest legislative and regulatory developments from the Hill. The conference will also inform about outsourcing big data to the cloud, data anonymization, data brokers, data sharing across borders as well as the future of the cybersecurity market.
The program’s unique interactive format and roundtable sessions will leave you with a deep understanding of data privacy and cybersecurity issues and will also provide actual solutions. It is unlike any other seminar you have attended. There are no PowerPoint presentations, just real discussions, following an agenda as an outline, where a document is created from pain points and solutions addressed that are then emailed to all participants. In addition, the is a great deal of networking time built in that will enable you to learn and exchange ideas with your colleagues.