- No Bail For Airline Mechanic Charged With Sabotaging PlanePosted 15 hours ago
- Ohio Lawsuit Puts “Sheltered Workshops” Under ScrutinyPosted 15 hours ago
- Automakers Who Cooperate With CA Face Trump Antitrust InvestigationPosted 3 days ago
- Employee Data and the GDPRPosted 4 days ago
- In-House Counsel, PR Consultants And The PrivilegePosted 4 days ago
- New Patent Legislation Has Bipartisan SupportPosted 5 days ago
As a business leader “The Exchange” Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Forum is designed to help you protect your business from Cyber Attack.
CEO’s will learn the essentials on managing cyber risk, cyber defense and the latest legislative and regulatory developments from the Hill. The conference will also inform about outsourcing big data to the cloud, data anonymization, data brokers, data sharing across borders as well as the future of the cybersecurity market.
The program’s unique interactive format and roundtable sessions will leave you with a deep understanding of data privacy and cybersecurity issues and will also provide actual solutions. It is unlike any other seminar you have attended. There are no PowerPoint presentations, just real discussions, following an agenda as an outline, where a document is created from pain points and solutions addressed that are then emailed to all participants. In addition, the is a great deal of networking time built in that will enable you to learn and exchange ideas with your colleagues.