- The Relationship Partner: Planning For A Smooth TransitionPosted 3 days ago
- New York Chef Rails Against Seed PatentsPosted 3 days ago
- Facebook to Settle Suit Alleging Inflated Ad Viewing FiguresPosted 4 days ago
- WTO’s Anti-Corruption RolePosted 4 days ago
- The Strange Case Of Pepe The Frog Ends With Settlement, Key Legal Questions UnresolvedPosted 5 days ago
- Women Suing Their Lawyers In Pelvic Mesh CasePosted 6 days ago
As a business leader “The Exchange” Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Forum is designed to help you protect your business from Cyber Attack.
CEO’s will learn the essentials on managing cyber risk, cyber defense and the latest legislative and regulatory developments from the Hill. The conference will also inform about outsourcing big data to the cloud, data anonymization, data brokers, data sharing across borders as well as the future of the cybersecurity market.
The program’s unique interactive format and roundtable sessions will leave you with a deep understanding of data privacy and cybersecurity issues and will also provide actual solutions. It is unlike any other seminar you have attended. There are no PowerPoint presentations, just real discussions, following an agenda as an outline, where a document is created from pain points and solutions addressed that are then emailed to all participants. In addition, the is a great deal of networking time built in that will enable you to learn and exchange ideas with your colleagues.