- Mob War ala Trump EraPosted 1 day ago
- You Should Push For Alternative Fee ArrangementsPosted 1 day ago
- Most Fraud Not Detectable In An AuditPosted 2 days ago
- Noncompetes Ubiquitous in Health Care ProfessionsPosted 2 days ago
- Ever Wonder Why Supreme Courts Are Seen As Political?Posted 3 days ago
- Make Suppression Rules TemporaryPosted 4 days ago
As a business leader “The Exchange” Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Forum is designed to help you protect your business from Cyber Attack.
CEOs will learn the essentials on managing cyber risk, cyber defense and the latest legislative and regulatory developments from the Hill. The conference will also inform about outsourcing big data to the cloud, data anonymization, data brokers, data sharing across borders as well as the future of the cybersecurity market.
The program’s unique interactive format and roundtable sessions will leave you with a deep understanding of data privacy and cybersecurity issues and will also provide actual solutions. It is unlike any other seminar you have attended. There are no PowerPoint presentations, just real discussions, following an agenda as an outline, where a document is created from pain points and solutions addressed that are then emailed to all participants. In addition, the is a great deal of networking time built in that will enable you to learn and exchange ideas with your colleagues.