- Three State Attorneys General Investigating MarriotPosted 3 days ago
- Celebrity Lawyers Star In Nation’s Soap OperaPosted 3 days ago
- Best Practices When The Corporate Client Is DeposedPosted 4 days ago
- New EU Whistleblower ProtectionsPosted 4 days ago
- SEC Hits Mayweather, DJ Khaled, For Crypto-Coin PromotionPosted 5 days ago
- U of Az Paid Law Firms $1.4 Million In Basketball Corruption Probe CostsPosted 5 days ago
This colloquium is designed for corporate counsel and their staff.
As in-house counsel, you know litigation costs are blossoming out of control – often driven by e-discovery. In this colloquium, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to explore ways of containing and controlling those costs.
In ten round-table discussions, you and your colleagues with have a chance to share your experiences and solutions, guided by and drawing on the expertise of our panels of moderators.
Discussion topics will include:
- Create a routine and repeatable e-discovery business process
- Deal with challenges of litigation holds
- Argue proportionality
- Recognize and reconcile the tensions between inside and outside counsel
- The importance of project and process management skills
- Effective cost and risk containment steps
- The need to document your e-discovery efforts
- Real ECA and risk analysis