- Spoliation Sanctions Can Dwarf What The Case Is WorthPosted 3 days ago
- CA’s New Privacy Law, And Why Insurers Are Paying Close AttentionPosted 3 days ago
- Important Considerations In Pay Equity AuditsPosted 4 days ago
- Ruling Limits Whistleblowers To Nuclear OptionPosted 4 days ago
- The Wheel Of Justice Grinds Slower If You’re RichPosted 5 days ago
- Sun Sets On Sino-Canadian Tech GiantPosted 6 days ago
This colloquium is designed for corporate counsel and their staff.
As in-house counsel, you know litigation costs are blossoming out of control – often driven by e-discovery. In this colloquium, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to explore ways of containing and controlling those costs.
In ten round-table discussions, you and your colleagues with have a chance to share your experiences and solutions, guided by and drawing on the expertise of our panels of moderators.
Discussion topics will include:
- Create a routine and repeatable e-discovery business process
- Deal with challenges of litigation holds
- Argue proportionality
- Recognize and reconcile the tensions between inside and outside counsel
- The importance of project and process management skills
- Effective cost and risk containment steps
- The need to document your e-discovery efforts
- Real ECA and risk analysis