- Employees Routinely Bite On Spear Phishing ScamsPosted 1 hour ago
- Black Friday on the DarkNetPosted 1 hour ago
- Up to 25 Years For Maryland Man Convicted of FCPA ViolationsPosted 6 hours ago
- AI Sentencing Means Longer Terms For Young and Black OffendersPosted 6 hours ago
- Years of ADA Shakedowns Alleged, And A Law Firm SettlesPosted 3 days ago
- $10M Settlement In Riot Games Gender Discrimination LawsuitPosted 3 days ago
This colloquium is designed for corporate counsel and their staff.
As in-house counsel, you know litigation costs are blossoming out of control – often driven by e-discovery. In this colloquium, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to explore ways of containing and controlling those costs.
In ten round-table discussions, you and your colleagues with have a chance to share your experiences and solutions, guided by and drawing on the expertise of our panels of moderators.
Discussion topics will include:
- Create a routine and repeatable e-discovery business process
- Deal with challenges of litigation holds
- Argue proportionality
- Recognize and reconcile the tensions between inside and outside counsel
- The importance of project and process management skills
- Effective cost and risk containment steps
- The need to document your e-discovery efforts
- Real ECA and risk analysis