- Exit Interview With Judge PosnerPosted 11 hours ago
- Buying The Right Cyber Insurance PolicyPosted 12 hours ago
- New Model For A Law Firm Out Of Silicon ValleyPosted 3 days ago
- Sprint T-Mobile Agreement LoomsPosted 4 days ago
- Youngest Managing Partner In CaliforniaPosted 5 days ago
- Ban On Foie Gras Upheld In 9th CircuitPosted 5 days ago
“The Exchange” Information Governance Forum
November 1, 2017
“The Exchange” forums all have a unique interactive format with roundtable sessions that provide attendees with actual solutions to some real business issues they are facing. There are no PowerPoint presentations, just discussions lead by a team of experts following the agenda as an outline.
“The Exchange” Information Governance Forum – Atlanta, is the first program developed and delivered through the new TGCI partnership with IGI. Building off TGCI’s successful roundtable format, this inaugural Forum will focus on facilitated conversations designed to rapidly increase your IG insight and fluency. Beginning with a discussion of IG as a concept discipline and market based on the IGI’s Annual Report research series, this day of peer discussion will move through a broad range of topics, each with a practical implication for IG programs at all levels of maturity.
The day will be engaging and interactive: do not come and expect to sit on your hands. Though we work hard to bring faculty representing the industry’s foremost experts, we have no illusions that the most valuable insights you will gain at the Forum will be your peer’s hard-won insights. Our charge is simply to bring the right practitioners together and shape this unique discussion.