- Years of ADA Shakedowns Alleged, And A Law Firm SettlesPosted 24 hours ago
- $10M Settlement In Riot Games Gender Discrimination LawsuitPosted 24 hours ago
- Senate Report Highlights Illicit Transfer of Tech to ChinaPosted 2 days ago
- Supreme Court Reverses Federal Circuit, Grants Cert in Oracle v. GooglePosted 2 days ago
- Law Firm Sued For Defamation, After Aggressive Move In Bankruptcy CasePosted 3 days ago
- Pre-Holiday Breach At Macy’sPosted 3 days ago
The Exchange Legal Operations Forum
Beverly Hills, CA
February 9-11, 2020
The role of the general counsel has changed from a legal and ethical voice to a much larger role including new responsibilities. Executive Legal Operations teams have been created to support/include the General Counsel in a corporate environment to optimize in-house legal services and specialize in these new areas of focus. Today’s General Counsel’s The Exchange Legal Operations focuses the conversation on how to best optimize this new team and tricks of the trade to optimize interaction between other corporate departments and outside legal support.
There is also a tremendous amount of networking time built in as well!
This highly interactive colloquium will provide a deep understanding and practical advice regarding major legal operations challenges facing organizations today:
- What is the Value Proposition/Mission Statement of the Law Departments?
- Defining Legal Operations: Past, Present, Future
- Keys to a Successful Legal Operations Department – Delivering Efficiency; Streamlining “The Process;” and Defining the Value and ROI of Legal Reporting
- Change Management, This is NOT the Path of Least Resistance
- Data/Information, eDiscovery Process, Privacy Compliance Process Management