- Class Actions Are An M&A Deal KillerPosted 1 day ago
- #MeToo Two Years Later: Some Unintended ConsequencesPosted 2 days ago
- Weinstein Ally Hires Big Firms, Tries Prior CensorshipPosted 2 days ago
- Experienced Channel-Stuffer Comments On Fiat-Chrysler’s Cookie JarPosted 3 days ago
- Sleeper IL Law Could Cost Tech Giants $1 Billion-PlusPosted 3 days ago
- Hit-Man Who Shot Florida State Law Prof ConvictedPosted 4 days ago
The Exchange Legal Operations Forum
Beverly Hills, CA
February 10-11, 2020
The role of the general counsel has changed from a legal and ethical voice to a much larger role including new responsibilities. Executive Legal Operations teams have been created to support/include the General Counsel in a corporate environment to optimize in-house legal services and specialize in these new areas of focus. Today’s General Counsel’s The Exchange Legal Operations focuses the conversation on how to best optimize this new team and tricks of the trade to optimize interaction between other corporate departments and outside legal support.
There is also a tremendous amount of networking time built in as well!
This highly interactive colloquium will provide a deep understanding and practical advice regarding major legal operations challenges facing organizations today:
- What is the Value Proposition/Mission Statement of the Law Departments?
- Defining Legal Operations: Past, Present, Future
- Keys to a Successful Legal Operations Department – Delivering Efficiency; Streamlining “The Process;” and Defining the Value and ROI of Legal Reporting
- Change Management, This is NOT the Path of Least Resistance
- Data/Information, eDiscovery Process, Privacy Compliance Process Management