- The Relationship Partner: Planning For A Smooth TransitionPosted 3 days ago
- New York Chef Rails Against Seed PatentsPosted 3 days ago
- Facebook to Settle Suit Alleging Inflated Ad Viewing FiguresPosted 4 days ago
- WTO’s Anti-Corruption RolePosted 4 days ago
- The Strange Case Of Pepe The Frog Ends With Settlement, Key Legal Questions UnresolvedPosted 5 days ago
- Women Suing Their Lawyers In Pelvic Mesh CasePosted 6 days ago
“The Exchange” forums all have a unique interactive format with roundtable sessions that provide attendees with actual solutions to real business issues. There will be no PowerPoint presentations, just focused discussions, led by a team of experts following the agenda as an outline. Highlights include:
- Interactive Discussions, designed specifically for legal operations decision makers.
- Moderated by industry leaders, building on a set of frequently-encountered factual and legal issues.
- Practical Solutions, interaction with attendees and moderators jointly developing real-world ideas for challenges
- Built-in networking time allowing participants to “exchange” ideas.