- More Cybertsooris For First Mortgage Corp.Posted 2 days ago
- Survivors Of London High-Rise Fire Are Suing In Philadelphia CourtPosted 2 days ago
- Why Justice Thomas Sided With The Liberals In A Consumer CasePosted 3 days ago
- Bakery Wins Defamation Suit Against Oberlin CollegePosted 4 days ago
- Pending CA Ammo Law Spurs A Run On Bullets, Lawsuit From The NRAPosted 4 days ago
- Big Payday For GC, But With A Gender GapPosted 5 days ago
The Exchange Legal Operations Forum
October 3, 2019
The role of the general counsel has changed from a legal and ethical voice to a much larger role including new responsibilities. Executive Legal Operations teams have been created to support/include the General Counsel in a corporate environment to optimize in-house legal services and specialize in these new areas of focus. Today’s General Counsel’s The Exchange Legal Operations focuses the conversation on how to best optimize this new team and tricks of the trade to optimize interaction between other corporate departments and outside legal support.
There is also a tremendous amount of networking time built in as well!
This highly interactive colloquium will provide a deep understanding and practical advice regarding major legal operations challenges facing organizations today:
- What is the Value Proposition/Mission Statement of the Law Departments?
- Defining Legal Operations: Past, Present, Future
- Keys to a Successful Legal Operations Department – Delivering Efficiency; Streamlining “The Process;” and Defining the Value and ROI of Legal Reporting
- Change Management, This is NOT the Path of Least Resistance
- Data/Information, eDiscovery Process, Privacy Compliance Process Management