- The Relationship Partner: Planning For A Smooth TransitionPosted 3 days ago
- New York Chef Rails Against Seed PatentsPosted 3 days ago
- Facebook to Settle Suit Alleging Inflated Ad Viewing FiguresPosted 4 days ago
- WTO’s Anti-Corruption RolePosted 4 days ago
- The Strange Case Of Pepe The Frog Ends With Settlement, Key Legal Questions UnresolvedPosted 5 days ago
- Women Suing Their Lawyers In Pelvic Mesh CasePosted 6 days ago
Chicago Sponsors & Exhibitors
Knovos is on a mission to change how the world interacts with data. For the past 16 years, we have empowered leading law firms, corporations, and government agencies to solve their data challenges, improve efficiencies, and enhance security. Our team of dedicated engineers has developed an unparalleled suite of products that facilitate end-to-end eDiscovery, project management, regulatory compliance, and information governance. Knovos is your trusted partner in legal technology.
Major, Lindsey & Africa is the world’s leading legal search firm. The firm, founded in 1982, offers a range of specialized legal recruiting and advisory services to meet the ever-changing needs of law firms and legal departments and to support the career aspirations of talented lawyers and legal and compliance professionals. With more than 25 offices and 200-plus search consultants around the world, Major, Lindsey & Africa uses its market knowledge and experience to partner with organizations to fulfill their legal talent needs and provide solutions to increase team efficiency and effectiveness. Major, Lindsey & Africa is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about Major, Lindsey & Africa, visit www.mlaglobal.com.
Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory Solutions U.S. delivers expert content and online productivity solutions in the areas of law and corporate compliance. We help customers successfully navigate the demands of a changing environment to drive their daily activities. Our portfolio includes products under the Aspen Publishers, CCH Incorporated, Kluwer Law International, and Effacts names.