- Why Prisons Are Banning Computer Tech BooksPosted 22 hours ago
- Strong Opinions On Alice’s Fifth AnniversaryPosted 22 hours ago
- Think Tank GC Suspended For Immigration CommentPosted 2 days ago
- Walmart Settles FCPA Case For $282 MillionPosted 2 days ago
- The Relationship Partner: Planning For A Smooth TransitionPosted 5 days ago
- New York Chef Rails Against Seed PatentsPosted 5 days ago
“The Exchange” forums all have a unique interactive format with roundtable sessions that provide attendees with actual solutions to real business issues. There will be no PowerPoint presentations, just focused discussions, led by a team of experts following the agenda as an outline. Highlights include:
- Interactive Discussions, designed specifically for legal operations decision makers.
- Moderated by industry leaders, building on a set of frequently-encountered factual and legal issues.
- Practical Solutions, interaction with attendees and moderators jointly developing real-world ideas for challenges
- Built-in networking time allowing participants to “exchange” ideas.