- What Is “Reasonable” Notification After A Breach?Posted 21 hours ago
- Facebook GC In Center of Storm on Two ContinentsPosted 21 hours ago
- NFL and NBA Teams Up For Grabs In Messy Inheritance BattlePosted 2 days ago
- Maryland Company Settles FCPA CasePosted 2 days ago
- Did Facebook Data Leak Win The Election For Trump?Posted 3 days ago
- Scalia Must Be Turning In His GravePosted 3 days ago
New York Sponsors & Exhibitors
iDiscovery Solutions, Inc. (iDS) is an award-winning, global, legal technology expert services firm. Founded in Washington, DC in 2008 by industry veterans with more than 50 years of litigation and consulting experience combined, iDS provides consulting, data analytics, processing and hosting of electronically stored information (ESI), and expert services in the areas of electronic discovery, digital forensics, and enterprise applications. iDS also provides subject matter experts that testify as to how technology works, generally and specifically, within the context of litigation, investigations, and government inquiries. For more information, visit http://www.iDiscoverySolutions.com and follow the company on Twitter @iDiscoveryInc.
Founded in 2008, Zapproved LLC is the leading e-discovery software provider for managing corporate litigation response. Their Z-Discovery Suite returns power to in‐house corporate legal teams and helps them navigate electronic discovery with minimal risk and cost, setting new standards for scalability and intuitive design. The company’s flagship product, Legal Hold Pro, is widely adopted by Fortune 500 and Global 2000 corporations and has earned recognition with numerous awards, including Best E-Discovery Legal Hold Product at the 2015 and 2016 Legaltech News Innovation Awards. The 2016 and 2017 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ lists have ranked Zapproved as one of the fastest growing companies in North America. Zapproved is SOC 2® Type 2 certified.