- What Is “Reasonable” Notification After A Breach?Posted 15 hours ago
- Facebook GC In Center of Storm on Two ContinentsPosted 15 hours ago
- NFL and NBA Teams Up For Grabs In Messy Inheritance BattlePosted 2 days ago
- Maryland Company Settles FCPA CasePosted 2 days ago
- Did Facebook Data Leak Win The Election For Trump?Posted 3 days ago
- Scalia Must Be Turning In His GravePosted 3 days ago
San Francisco Sponsors & Exhibitors
Consilio is a global leader in eDiscovery, document review and legal consulting services. Consilio supports multinational law firms and corporations using innovative software and managed services. The company has experience in litigation, HSR second requests, investigations and law department management. The company operates across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Founded in 2008, Zapproved LLC is the leading e-discovery software provider for managing corporate litigation response. Their Z-Discovery Suite returns power to in‐house corporate legal teams and helps them navigate electronic discovery with minimal risk and cost, setting new standards for scalability and intuitive design. The company’s flagship product, Legal Hold Pro, is widely adopted by Fortune 500 and Global 2000 corporations and has earned recognition with numerous awards, including Best E-Discovery Legal Hold Product at the 2015 and 2016 Legaltech News Innovation Awards. The 2016 and 2017 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ lists have ranked Zapproved as one of the fastest growing companies in North America. Zapproved is SOC 2® Type 2 certified.