- What Is “Reasonable” Notification After A Breach?Posted 15 hours ago
- Facebook GC In Center of Storm on Two ContinentsPosted 15 hours ago
- NFL and NBA Teams Up For Grabs In Messy Inheritance BattlePosted 2 days ago
- Maryland Company Settles FCPA CasePosted 2 days ago
- Did Facebook Data Leak Win The Election For Trump?Posted 3 days ago
- Scalia Must Be Turning In His GravePosted 3 days ago
This colloquium is designed for corporate counsel and their staff.
As in-house counsel, you know litigation costs are blossoming out of control – often driven by e-discovery. In this colloquium, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to explore ways of containing and controlling those costs.
In ten round-table discussions, you and your colleagues with have a chance to share your experiences and solutions, guided by and drawing on the expertise of our panels of moderators.
Discussion topics will include:
- Create a routine and repeatable e-discovery business process
- Deal with challenges of litigation holds
- Argue proportionality
- Recognize and reconcile the tensions between inside and outside counsel
- The importance of project and process management skills
- Effective cost and risk containment steps
- The need to document your e-discovery efforts
- Real ECA and risk analysis