- New Life For Roundup Litigation: $289 million verdictPosted 13 hours ago
- A Done Deal: Corporate Cybersecurity Now The SEC’s BusinessPosted 13 hours ago
- Whistleblower Tweeting About TeslaPosted 2 days ago
- Proposals In 16 States To Give Courts’ Power To LegislaturesPosted 2 days ago
- Transgender Employees And Employment DiscriminationPosted 5 days ago
- Who Is The Greatest Con Man In U.S. History?Posted 5 days ago
Seattle Sponsors & Exhibitors
BlackStone Discovery is a trusted partner for some of the most well-known technology company’s and law firms in the world. With a focus on proactively minimizing the most substantial risks impacting corporations today, BlackStone’s understanding of the convergence between InfoSec, compliance, legal obligations, and business risk set our clients up for success. We deliver customized technology and services that span the EDRM supported by a team of attorneys, computer forensic, and technology experts who have been in your shoes. Our variable, fixed, and subscription cost models deliver an unmatched balance of flexibility and predictable that reduce overall cost.
Exterro, Inc. is the preferred provider of software specifically designed for in-house legal and IT teams at global 2000 organizations. Positioned as a leader in Gartner’s 2014 Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software, the company’s growth is fueled by a high demand for our enterprise-class solution that delivers process automation across the full EDRM spectrum. Built on an open architecture platform, Exterro Fusion® integrates with existing IT, HR and EDRM systems to deliver complete visibility into all critical data, as well as the flexibility to scale beyond e-discovery to encompass larger legal, compliance and information governance initiatives. For more information, visit www.exterro.com.