- Class Actions Are An M&A Deal KillerPosted 1 day ago
- #MeToo Two Years Later: Some Unintended ConsequencesPosted 2 days ago
- Weinstein Ally Hires Big Firms, Tries Prior CensorshipPosted 2 days ago
- Experienced Channel-Stuffer Comments On Fiat-Chrysler’s Cookie JarPosted 3 days ago
- Sleeper IL Law Could Cost Tech Giants $1 Billion-PlusPosted 3 days ago
- Hit-Man Who Shot Florida State Law Prof ConvictedPosted 4 days ago
Is CA “Winning” Against Trump?
A member of the Republican National Committee likened President Trump’s recent San Francisco visit to a trip “behind enemy lines.” No other state has been as actively opposed to Trump and the Trump agenda as California, and that opposition has included challenges in federal court. How are those cases working out? Very well, according to California attorney general, Xavier Becerra. When the state goes to court against the Trump administration, he said, “for the most part, we win.” PolitiFact looks at the the record to see how true that statement is.Read the full article at: