- Chicago Art Institute Trustee Bilked Out Of MillionsPosted 2 days ago
- 12 Years For Possessing Cell Phone In JailPosted 2 days ago
- Supreme Court Set To End Abortion Rights and Avoid Political RepercussionsPosted 3 days ago
- Weinstein Conviction No Slam-Dunk, Says Top Hollywood LawyerPosted 3 days ago
- An Unlikely Industry That Could Be Snared By The CCPAPosted 5 days ago
- Cybersecurity Industry Called a Market FailurePosted 5 days ago
Is CA “Winning” Against Trump?
A member of the Republican National Committee likened President Trump’s recent San Francisco visit to a trip “behind enemy lines.” No other state has been as actively opposed to Trump and the Trump agenda as California, and that opposition has included challenges in federal court. How are those cases working out? Very well, according to California attorney general, Xavier Becerra. When the state goes to court against the Trump administration, he said, “for the most part, we win.” PolitiFact looks at the the record to see how true that statement is.Read the full article at: