Presented by Today’s General Counsel and Zycus
Mauri Aven, General Counsel and Assistant Corporate Secretary, Kyocera AVX Corporation
Richard Waugh, VP, Corporate Development, Zycus
Kyocera AVX Corporation is a global manufacturing leader in advanced electronic components. Hear from their General Counsel – Mauri Aven, on how this behemoth started on the path to CLM Transformation. With a successful transformation already under their belt for their US Operations, Mauri will discuss their wins, learnings, trials, and tribulations across the way, and now even plans to digitize contracts across their global operations spread over 15+ countries.
AVX looked to Cognitive Contracting to facilitate authoring, storage, multi-lingual contracting across global operations, and more. Being strong proponents of AI, discover all they have learned and reaped by deploying Enterprise CLM.
Join us to hear more about the AVX CLM Transformation journey with insights on:
- Large, Global Transformations – What it takes to start on this journey
- The First Mile: Evaluating and Finalizing CLM vendors
- Expectations from CLM Transformation and AI
- Goals, Challenges, and Pitfalls of the AVX Journey
- The Last Mile: On-ground Implementation and Adoption