Corporate Legal Trends in Purchasing, Deploying, and Adapting Ediscovery in 2022
Presented by Today’s General Counsel and Everlaw
Ari Kaplan, Founder, Ari Kaplan & Associates
Linda Luperchio, Director, Information Lifecycle Governance & e-Discovery, The Hanover Insurance Group Inc.
Kimberly Quan, Information Governance, eDiscovery & Digital Forensics, Juniper Networks
Sonya Judkins, CEDS, Senior Manager, Discovery and Compliance, T-Mobile
Join legal industry analyst Ari Kaplan, principal of Ari Kaplan Advisors, and an expert panel of in-house leaders for a dynamic discussion about purchasing practices, shifts in standardization, and technological advancements that are driving ediscovery forward in 2022.
Attendees will learn:
- How key trends are impacting corporate legal teams’ approaches to litigation
- The areas of opportunity for improving their purchasing practices
- Tactics for bringing more work in-house to reduce risk and control costs
- Ways to balance use of the cloud and advanced tools to drive efficiency and performance
- The qualities that matter most to many leaders when choosing or working with an outside provider