Cost-Effective Patent Prosecution & Portfolio Management for Uncertain Times
Presented by Today’s General Counsel and Cognition IP
Aroon Karuna, Partner and Patent Attorney, Cognition IP
Edward Steakley, Managing Partner and a Patent Attorney, Cognition IP
In fast-paced industries, intellectual property decision makers face the challenge of balancing new patent initiatives with budgeting concerns and cost savings, while maintaining the company’s key competitive advantages. When planned properly, the optimal balance will reflect in the intellectual property strategy from choosing which new technologies to patent, to leveraging patent assets in the existing portfolio.
Join this webinar to learn how a forward-thinking IP firm crafts an essential enterprise toolkit to manage spend and maximize IP portfolio value.
- Proven strategies to reduce costs of your patent portfolio
- Making the most of your IP budget for stronger patent assets
- Informing IP budgeting & spending with competitive patent landscape analysis
- Intellectual property management and periodic IP portfolio review
- Outside counsel, alternative legal service provider and alternative fee arrangement considerations – ALSP, AFA
- Leveraging AI and Legal Tech for operational efficiencies