Document Strategies That Can Innovate the Legal Department
Presented by Today’s General Counsel and OpenText
Matt Brunnquell, Sales Director, OpenText
Kim Heyde, Lead Solutions Consultant, OpenText eDOCS
Legal departments today are looking to optimize the best use of their time as demands on their services increase while budgets decrease.
Learn how streamlining document collaboration processes increases higher-level team productivity and can help reduce spend on outside counsel.
Join this live webinar with OpenText legal content management experts and discover document management strategies that reduce costs while taking your legal teams to the next level of efficiency.
Key topics will cover how:
- -Streamlining search for internal subject matter experts speeds access to relevant information while uncovering strategic insights
- -Automatically filing emails alongside your case content saves time by accessing a single point of reference for all matter content
- -Centralizing document collaboration through seamless integration with Microsoft productivity tools enhances productivity
- -Quickly linking to documents in email reduces document collaboration costs, lost edits and costly issues around sharing an incorrect final version
- -In this webcast, hear how these strategies innovate legal document management practices.
Get our free daily newsletter
Subscribe for the latest news and business legal developments.