How AI and AI-Adjacent Technologies Impact Discovery, Compliance & Investigations
DATE: Wednesday, April 19, 2023
TIME: 12:00 PM CDT
Presented by Today’s General Counsel and KLDiscovery
Eric M. Robinson, JD/PMP, Vice President, Global Advisory Services & Strategic Client Solutions, KLDiscovery
Staying on top of evolving compliance requirements and the emergence of new collaboration tools is challenging for legal, compliance, and risk leaders. Consequently, organizations that can identify new tools and compliance obligations, and develop efficient and defensible solutions to address them, will lead the industry while saving time and reducing costs.
In this webinar, Eric Robinson, KLDiscovery’s VP, Global Advisory Services & Strategic Client Solutions, will discuss how AI and AI-adjacent technologies, including machine learning, natural language processing, and predictive coding, are impacting discovery, compliance, and regulatory investigations—especially in highly regulated industries with changing rules.
Join the discussion and learn:
- Why AI and AI-adjacent technologies are important for regulated industries
- The significance of AI in addressing data and information management requirements
- How AI technologies impact the discovery and investigatory processes, including downstream benefits
- How AI can help establish efficiencies for data mining in cyber incident response over traditional models
- The potential implications of technologies like ChatGPT and the Metaverse on discovery and compliance
Register to join the live webinar, or to receive a recording of the event, and ensure your team knows how to leverage the latest technologies to navigate evolving requirements.