How to Simplify the Legal Hold Process
Presented by Today’s General Counsel and Everlaw
Rachel Jorgensen, Product Lead, Everlaw
Isabela Reid, Product Marketing Manager, Everlaw
Relying on manual processes for routine legal work – like sending and tracking legal hold notices — is risky business. In fact, errors like improperly notifying custodians to preserve potential evidence can cost organizations up to $35,000 in court sanctions. Suffice to say that compliance protocols and strategies for deploying legal holds can have a significant impact on the final outcome.
In this webinar, we’ll cover the basics of legal holds, highlighting their importance to pending and active litigation or investigations, before taking a deeper dive into some common challenges and how they might be avoided through the implementation of an effective strategy. We’ll provide an exclusive introduction into the unique legal holds solution built directly into the Everlaw platform, further outlining the overall benefits of automation software for modern legal teams.
Join us for an in-depth look at legal holds and how Everlaw Legal Holds helps legal teams:
- Quickly and confidently create and modify holds
- Track custodian responses with ease
- Cut out manual processes with automatic custodian reminders and escalations to managers
- Release custodians from holds with one click
- Keep all legal work – from issuing holds to pre-trial preparation – in one, secure platform