Promise to Performance: The Journey to Privacy Excellence with the Compliance Trifecta
Presented by Today’s General Counsel and Exterro
Daniel Christensen, Vice President of Global Privacy and Data Protection Officer, Verra Mobility
Goli Mahdavi, Counsel Corporate and Finance Transactions, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner, LLP
Rebecca Perry, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Exterro
In today’s rapidly changing regulatory landscape, compliance is more important than ever. But simply promising to comply with regulations isn’t enough – organizations must take action to ensure that their policies and practices align with their promises. This is where the Compliance Trifecta – say it, do it, prove it – comes in.
In this webinar, you will learn how to operationalize your privacy program and take your compliance efforts from promise to performance. Our expert speakers will guide you through the critical components of the Compliance Trifecta. You will gain a deeper understanding of each component and how they work together to form the foundation of a strong and effective and defensible privacy program.
- The importance of the Compliance Trifecta: say it, do it, prove it
- Understanding the cornerstones of privacy compliance
- How to operationalize your privacy program and take your compliance efforts from promise to performance
- Strategies for navigating the complex and ever-changing landscape of privacy regulations
- Real-world examples of organizations that have successfully implemented the Compliance Trifecta in their privacy programs.
Join us for this informative and entertaining session and learn how you can put the compliance trifecta to work for your organization!
Get our free daily newsletter
Subscribe for the latest news and business legal developments.