Tools and Tips to be Ready for New US Privacy Laws
Presented by Today’s General Counsel and Exterro
Sushila Chanana, Co-Lead, Privacy Practice, Farella Braun + Martel
Rebecca Perry, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Exterro
The program will lay the legal foundation for new requirements under CA, CO, Utah and VA privacy laws, as well as evolving enforcement positions by the CA Attorney General, and examine data governance tools to help manage access rights and deletion requests, cookies and digital advertising, retention and destruction and impact assessments and purpose limitations.
- The new consumer rights and controller obligations
- The new contractual requirements for processors, service providers and contractors
- How to meet new retention schedule and limitation requirements
- Managing purpose limitations
- How the CA Attorney General views third party cookies
Get our free daily newsletter
Subscribe for the latest news and business legal developments.