Using ChatGPT to Revolutionize Investigations and Discovery: Understanding the Benefits and Discussing the Risks
DATE: Tuesday, October 24, 2023
TIME: 1:00PM ET / 12:00 PM CT
Presented by Today’s General Counsel and Merlin Search Technologies
John Tredennick, CEO, Merlin Search Technologies
Dr. William Webber, Chief Data Scientist, Merlin Search Technologies
Since its debut in late 2022, ChatGPT has been hailed as groundbreaking technology with the potential to reshape numerous industries including the legal profession.
The applications for investigation and ediscovery are far-reaching. Large language models (LLMs) like GPT and Claude 2 are transforming discovery workflows, substituting expensive and time-consuming manual workflow with machine learning.
Two of the leading experts on harnessing LLMs for discovery will show you how you can use LLMs for such things as the following:
- Summarizing and analyzing relevant documents, transcripts and SMS texts.
- Providing answers to complex questions about documents or transcripts.
- Identifying key participants, creating timelines, and summarizing key events.
- Generating comprehensive investigation reports tailored to your objectives.
- Conducting document review, with detailed reasons for classifications.
All of this can be done in a fraction of the time and cost of human review.
We’ll end by taking on the elephant in the room: Are LLMs like GPT secure? Are we risking confidentiality and privilege when we send client data to these AI platforms for analysis?
Register today to attend this live webinar and have the opportunity to engage with the presenter. If you cannot attend the live event, we will send you a link to the on-demand recording.