- New Life For Roundup Litigation: $289 million verdictPosted 13 hours ago
- A Done Deal: Corporate Cybersecurity Now The SEC’s BusinessPosted 13 hours ago
- Whistleblower Tweeting About TeslaPosted 2 days ago
- Proposals In 16 States To Give Courts’ Power To LegislaturesPosted 2 days ago
- Transgender Employees And Employment DiscriminationPosted 5 days ago
- Who Is The Greatest Con Man In U.S. History?Posted 5 days ago
How Compliance Failed at Wells Fargo, by Jeffery M. Cross
Wells Fargo created millions of fictitious credit card, checking and savings accounts while establishing a fairly robust compliance program and a pro-active board of directors. Find out what went wrong and what are the lessons for compliance?
Compliance and the Antitrust Division’s Leniency Program, by Jeffery M. Cross
Learn top benefits of early detection of an antitrust violation and self-reporting to the DOJ for Leniency.
Links to releases concerning SEC rulemaking activity, including concept releases, proposed rules, final rules, interpretive releases, and policy statements. It also links to announcements concerning SRO rulemaking, PCAOB rulemaking, instructions for Exchange Act Exemptive Applications, other Commission notices, and public petitions for rulemaking submitted to the SEC.
Both federal and state court rules and statutes pertaining to ESI in litigation, discovery and computer forensics. Option to click for individual states.
Includes FCPA opinions organized by topic, e.g. “Gifts, Travel, and Entertainment,” and “Foreign Official, Acting As.”
A variety of international sources, from the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission of Korea to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police – International Corruption Unit. Also includes links to the U.S. Department of Commerce, the U.S. State Department and the SEC, for information on applicable anti-corruption law, regulation and precedent.
Provides legal news and information, including webcasts from courtrooms around the country. Some services by subscription, including “uninterrupted gavel-to-gavel coverage” for some cases.