- Great Minds Think Alike (But Fools Seldom Differ)Posted 2 days ago
- Money Laundering Expose Based On FinCEN files and Suspicious Activity ReportsPosted 3 days ago
- Patient Death Follows Hospital Ransomware AttackPosted 5 days ago
- 3rd Party Seller Consultants Indicted For Bribing Amazon EmployeesPosted 5 days ago
- Feds Indict Chinese Cybercrime GangPosted 6 days ago
- Another “Next Tobacco”? Plastic Industry Targeted For Bogus Recycling ClaimsPosted 6 days ago
AI and ML Patents By the Numbers
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office granted 14,838 patents that mentioned artificial intelligence or machine learning in 2019, roughly double the issuance in 2018, writes Al AuYeung, an IP attorney at Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt. The average...
- Posted 8 months ago
World’s First Robot Lawyer Counseling Clients
A company called DoNotPay uses an AI-powered robot to interview clients about their legal problems, then uses the answers to complete and submit legal paperwork on their behalf. According to the company’s owner, Joshua Browder, the legal industry...
- Posted 2 years ago
Companies Turning To AI For Cybersecurity
Identity and payment card thefts account for more than half of all cybercrimes, and AI-based solutions are thought to be the most promising ways to combat them. The ability of AI to detect threats, and distinguish attacks...
- Posted 3 years ago