- MN Climate Lawsuit First To Target KochPosted 4 days ago
- Tips For GC Trying To Survive The Litigation PandemicPosted 4 days ago
- Ragged Implementation But Overall Success For GDPRPosted 5 days ago
- Data From 200 Police Departments HackedPosted 6 days ago
- Trump Appoints 200th JudgePosted 6 days ago
- A Giant Canary In The Digital Coal MinePosted 1 week ago
In FLA, Black Lawyer Defending White Shooter Catches Some Flack
The recent trial of a white man who shot and killed an unarmed black man had echoes of the Trayvon Martin case, which spawned the Black Lives Matter movement. But there were some differences too. This one...
- Posted 9 months ago
More Women Becoming Managing Partners In Florida
Three Florida law firms have appointed women as managing partners, and there has been a noticeable uptick in women taking leadership positions in general. “People obviously want to celebrate because it’s important,” said Leora Freire, a shareholder at...
- Posted 3 years ago
Florida Considers Bill To Forgive Law School Debt For State Attorneys
Attorneys working in Florida as state prosecutors or public defenders would have up to $44,000 of their law-school debt forgiven under a law pending in the state legislature. The average debt for law students in 2012 was...
- Posted 7 years ago